Being from a small community, the bookkeepers at Ledger Lady have always believed in helping their community grow and prosper outside of their work environment. In 2018, the office made a team decision to volunteer together at least twice each year both for non-profit clients and for those in need in our area.
Recent examples are –
- Co-hosted an Employment Standards Act seminar attended by 100 local employers
- Serving at the Bonnechere Union Public Library’s Cinco de Mayo fundraising dinner
- Bussing and running the coat check at Columbus House’s annual Gala, Kentucky Derby
- Assisting at the local fire victim’s fundraiser for neighbours on John Street
- Donations to local fundraising events